Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Horcrux Socks

Finished up my Horcrux socks yesterday but didn't have any pics to put on my last post. I made them in Caron Simply Soft Heather, in a nice mint Green color. They came out super soft and stretchy. I love them, I think they are the first pair of socks that I made that I absolutely are in love with. I've made others and weren't quite impressed afterwards. Last night I started on some Mary Janes from a crochet pattern that I got off of Ravelry. I finished the first slipper in about 2 hours last night and am going to start the other while the baby is napping this morning. I used some Peaches and Cream Cotton in a stripey color way. The first one came out great and I can't wait to wear them. Anyways on to the pics:



Here they are a whole pair I'm soo proud of myself :P



A close up of the scar very cool!
and here's my giant foot LOL

No comments: