Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Knitting issues

I know that I haven't posted in a long time but I haven't been knitting too much this past winter. I had some very painful problems with my hands so bad were they that I could barely even bend them. They were itchy and peeling, and they would bleed and blah blah you don't need all the yucky details. anyways they have gotten a bit better now so I've been knitting a bit lately I'll post some great pics of some of the FO's that I've done lately.



This is a bag I made out of wool, I haven't felted it yet but it's going to be a knitting bag to carry my latest project with me for car rides. We live out in the boondocks and it takes at least 30 minutes to even go to the grocery store. Since it DH always drives I like to knit but don't want to keep things in my purse they get lost that way. So this is perfect.




This is a striped sock I'm making using some redheart sock yarn. It's going very slowly and I have been working on it since before my hands decided to not work on me. I am now a little further than this pic though and only have about 3 inches left on the foot and toe. but I still have a whole nother sock to knit :(








This is a cute little Amigurumi bee that I made. I got the pattern off of the LionBrand website they have a TON of these patterns for free. This is one of the first things I've crocheted where I actually followed a pattern. I love how it turned out and my LO loves it. I have since made an Elephant named Ellie and a bunny rabbit named Buster. Don't have pics of them yet but they were made using Vanna's Choice Baby.
I have also made a pair of mint green Horcrux Sock in Worsted Weight yarn. I finished the second one in about 2 days, I've come to realize that I love making socks if they knit up quick so I think I'm going to stick to making worsted weight socks. I'll post pics of them when I finally take pics of them :P Anyways thats my progress. Till Next Time.................





































































































No comments: