Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer is here..........

Wow it is about 88 degrees up here in Vermont. Lately I haven't been on my computer much. I've been outside pretty much constantly. Raking, mowing, weeding, gardening, we fixed out road, built a couple of pretty stone walls, built a circular garden and planted some beautiful pink, white, and purple flowers. I went out last weekend and bought a cheap sprinkler and oh boy do the boys like it. Every day since then they have gone out and soaked themselves. It's so nice knowing that something so small can bring my kids together to help them play and get along with each other. Despite the huge age difference, (there are 10 years between them) they really do get along great!
Spring and summer are my favorite times of year and really make my happy being a stay at home mom because when my chores are done for the day I can go outside and relax in a chair with some sweet tea and tan or burn in my case LOL.
Only new thing we've got going on over here is that we adopted a new kitten into our family. Her name is Bella and she's a beautiful 10 week old calico with the most amazing coloring and prettiest eyes I've ever seen. Pictures to come later. Now back to the yard..............

No comments: