Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I gained!

I have gained TWO freaking pounds since yesterday WTF? I'm trying really hard not to get down on myself but geez 2 freaking pounds in one day? That should be unheard of. I have been watching The Biggest Loser lately. I'm up to season 6 right now and my god what those people have to do to lose the weight is insane and I'm just not sure I have that in me :( But I know that the work will be worth it in the end. I just lack the severe motivation to do it. I've just got to keep pushing myself and pushing myself and when I want to quit I have to push even harder. Unfortunately I don't have Bob or Jillian breathing down my neck, I just have me and my 2 beautiful boys that I want to see grow into 2 beautiful successful men. I'm determined to lose this weight! 50 pounds to go, but my first goal is to hit 210, we will go on from there. Until tomorrow then.........

No comments: