Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 2 of crocheting granny squares!

Day 2 seems to be going pretty well, I'm trying to make 2 squares a day. I figure if I keep this up I will be done with the large squares in two weeks time and then I can get started on the 80! small squares. The small squares are not going to be hard at all. They only consist of doing a basic granny square for 2 rows thats it! They are done in only one color, white, and they are very easy. I made one today and it took all of 3 minutes. So with that in mind maybe I can set a simple goal and go for making 4-6 a day of those once I'm done with the large squares. So far I've kept up to my end of the bargain I'm almost done with square 4 and since I'm a HUGE wrestling fan and Raw is on tonight, I will probably get another one done tonight we will see!
With life right now I'm busy planning for D's big 10th birthday extravaganza this weekend. The only reason I'm calling it an extravaganza is because D has decided that this year he was going to invite all of his classmates, All 16 of them! I'm hoping that not all of them show up as it is going to be just Big D and I with all those kids! Craziness is sure to happen!! I'll be sure to post some pictures as soon as I find my camera that is. It seems to have decided to go for a walk somewhere in this house where I can't see it. D thinks, having just watch Spiderwick Chronicles that it's a Brownie that took it. hmmm we will see!

No comments: