Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tomorrow's the big day!!

Well.. Tomorrow's the BIG day! The big birthday extravaganza! so far we have a total of 7 children that have rsvp'd 3 boys and 4 girls which will be pretty even when you include little D. He's so excited I'll be shocked if he gets any sleep tonight. Tomorrow's going to be a busy day I just hope that W will be able to handle the disruption from his daily schedule. Not that he's on an insanely strict schedule but I do try to at least keep his eating scheduled. Just a lot going on and of course everyone else has to work so it's just pretty much going to be my and big D left with 8 scratch that 9 kids running around for 2 hours! Something tells me that those 2 hours are going to go EXTREMELY slow lol. We will see..............

No comments: