Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

I've lost my Digi!!!!!

I can't believe this but I actually lost something! It doesn't happen very often at all. I'm the type of mom and SO that my son or my boyfriend will come up to me and ask me if I have seen something of theirs and 9 x's out of 10 I will tell them exactly where it is. I do it all the time, I just know. I keep track of everything! Well I have officially labeled my digital camera as missing because I've looked for it for a week now and torn apart just about every corner and nook and cranny imaginable and it's just not here. I know it's in my house somewhere it has to be! The only pics I ever take are here unless we go somewhere to visit a relative but I usually leave it in my purse till it's time for a pic then it goes right back in. It's gone! My son's 10th birthday party is this weekend and I have nothing to photograph him with :( I'm deeply upset by this.

On a crafty note I'm a little behind on my afghan squares. I've got 6 done and I'm half way through my 7th. I believe I'm supposed to have 10 done by tomorrow but I've been pretty busy getting ready for this party. It's his first actually big birthday party because he's never invited classmates to a party before. Usually it's just a few rather close friends and family and thats it. Well not this year, this year he invited all 15 classmates and 8 of them are coming. A pretty good turnout if you ask me. Dinners ready so time for me to get off the computer and feed the family. Until next time..........

No comments: