Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

A Little knitting


I thought I'd show ya a cutesy little hat that I knit for my little one. It was originally a basic watch cap hat with a basic 4x4 ribbing. Then I learned that W likes to take stuff off of his head. So instead of being a basic little watchcap hat, I put ears on it. I found it quite difficult to start out because I didn't know how many stitches to cast on in the beginning but I think it came out pretty cute. You be the judge. He loves it and has now learned that when his little hat goes on that means that it's time to go "bye bye".
Weekend was pretty quiet. I got a new computer though. My mother sent me some money for christmas and told me to buy myself soemthing I wanted. Well my laptop has been dying lately sooooo..... I bought myself a semi inexpensive desktop. Not bad it's got an intel dual-core only came with 1 GB of RAM but thats easily upgradable. I already upgraded the graphics card to a ATI Radeon so that I can enjoy a little online gaming. I think I love this computer now!

No comments: